Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The origins of No Lawyers – Only Guns and Money


After years of reading other people’s blogs, I thought it was time for me to start my own. I wanted to have a blog that would cover my interests in firearms and politics.

I’m not a lawyer so I couldn’t ethically use the whole phrase “lawyers, guns and money” from Warren Zevon. Besides, someone else had already used it. However, I hold an industry designation in a highly regulate industry which shall not be named and I do have my Curios and Relics FFL. Thus, the title was born.

I want this blog to cover my interest in firearms and politics. I may even throw in a bit on fly fishing and other topics as the spirit moves me. I did go to a Quaker college so I know a little bit about being moved by the spirit – even though I’m Catholic and not Quaker.