Monday, April 4, 2016

In Honor Of FireClean's Lawsuit Against Bloggers


I present without comment - so I don't get sued or something - a YouTube video that trainer Paul Carlson of Safety Solutions Academy (and the Gun Nation Podcast!) posted today.





If you liked this video, may I suggest you go to the GoFundMe page set up to support bloggers Andrew Tuohy and Everett Baker's legal defense against the Federal lawsuit brought by FireClean LLC. I have donated a few bucks to them and would urge you to do so as well. If a company feels so threatened by bloggers especially one who is an undergraduate chemistry student like Baker that they file a Federal SLAPP lawsuit, well I just don't think much of them regardless of the quality of their product.

6 comments:

  1. I've never used FireClean. I've used a LOT of different products over the years, and no one has ever paid me to use any of them. Nor have they ever sued me for saying, "I don't like this product," or something like, "I prefer this product over that one."

    How do I get on this countersuit gravytrain? :P

    Wait, better question. How do I get gun manufacturers to send me free products to test, review and keep? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize that Johnny Cash wrote Ring of Fire about an STD he contracted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ring of Fire was not written by Johnny Cash. It was written by June Carter Cash and it is not about an STD. Funny quip, just not factually accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ring of Fire was not written by Johnny Cash. It was written by June Carter Cash and it is not about an STD. Funny quip, just not factually accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing Lender (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)

    Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text +1(406) 946-0675 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

    ReplyDelete