Sunday, April 23, 2017

Polite Society Podcast Patches


Many of you remember the legal travails that Paul Lathrop of the Polite Society Podcast went through last year. To refresh your memories, a hothead at a truck stop falsely accused Paul of waving a gun in his face and threatening to shoot him. This led to his arrest for "terroristic threats" and "possession of a weapon during the commission of a felony". The good news is all charges were dropped as surveillance video confirmed Paul's account of the incident. The bad news is that he still has some debts left over from the incident.

To help retire these debts, I have had Polite Society Podcast patches made. These patches are 100% silk thread embroidered with a Velcro backing. It measures 2.5" square. As you can see below, the patch company did a great job with our logo.




The price for these patches is $10 for one or $18 for two including postage. I have set up a special PayPal account to handle the sales of these patches. Payments can be sent via PayPal to john@politicsandguns.com. I'm not going to ask you to send the money as a "gift" but I won't stop you if you do as PayPal charges a transaction fee for payment for "goods".

If you don't wish to use PayPal, just pop me an email there and I'll send you an address to mail a check.

I will have some of these patches with me at the NRA Annual Meeting if you happen to run into me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment